CBD-Oil derives from a concentrated form of Cannabidiol liquid. You can inhale this CBD oil through your E-Cigarette, a Vaporizer, or a Vape Pen. Be aware that some Hemp Oil Vape made for vape pens can be made from the marijuana plant, and this contains a more significant amount of THC (Tetra-hydro-cannabinol), giving you psychotropic drug side effects. There is a big difference between this type of Hemp Oil in which you experience a high. And, it is doubtful that you will pass any employer drug test. Our CBD Oil made from high-quality all natural hemp plants also contain minute amounts of THC, however, without the drug side effects like psychotropic side effects.
If you are concerned about passing a drug test or do not want to get high, you should buy CBD Oil Vape made from all-natural hemp plants that contain active CBD components, without the psychotropic effects of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The small amount of THC left in our products is not going to make you high nor will the THC show up in any drug testing unless you take enormous amounts daily then there could be a remote possibility of having a positive drug reading.
If you are interested in buying Hemp Oil Vape you need to know that it is legal to buy this product all over the United States in tobacco shops, and over the internet, but you should also be aware of some hidden issues such as the following. Access our website at Functional Remedies for a wealth of valuable information.
Ten Little Known Things About Hemp Oil Vape
- Industrial hemp must be grown outside the United States.
- High retail prices are due to high importing fees bringing your cost from $30.00 to over $100.00.
- Potency depends on the process by which the product was processed, manufactured, and required testing.
- CBD Vape-Oil displays fewer side effects versus using CBD capsules, concentrates, and tinctures proving inconsistent absorption and delayed effects.
- Our CBD Oil Vape will not make you high, and there are none of the usual side effects such as increased appetite, paranoia, red eyes, or dry mouth.
- CBD oil for vaping decreases the side effects of certain chronic and acute illnesses such as seen in leukemia, most cancers, joint pain in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety issues, seizures, sleep apnea, inflammation, high blood pressure, and more.
- The medical community continues to research these claims.
- Lower doses act as a preventative health benefit while higher doses fight specific and chronic disease processes.
- Vaping delivers medicinal benefits of the CBD Oil.
- There is no set number of times to vape during the day or milligrams of oil to use.
Our goal is to give you high-quality Hemp products at affordable prices, by accessing FunctionalRemedies. We have a full spectrum of quality products grown and produced right from our pristine fields.